OKIE DREAMS STAFF
Owner and founder of Okie Dreams.com. I am an avid reader and a multi-genre book blogger/reviewer, with a long-time devotion to thrilling adventures, epic fantasy sagas, and any and all kinds of HEA romance.
- Born and bred Okie (Go OU Sooners!)
- Currently, a Kansas City/Missouri transplant
- Four-decade Star Wars fan. Lover of Angel, Buffy, the MCU, LOTR, and Harry Potter.
- Part-time photographer of people, places, animals, and things.
- Wrote my masters thesis on childhood trauma, violence, and serial killers
- Craft nut who once co-owned a store-front ceramic shop in Oklahoma (Once upon a time, my shop and I were even mentioned in the acknowledgements of a Harlequin Romance book!).
- Spent a decade working at a trauma-informed school with at-risk teenagers
YOU CAN FIND DEANNA ONLINE AT:
Forgetting reality and getting lost in new exciting worlds is definitely something that I love to do! It doesn’t matter if it’s books, movies, or TV shows. I have an affinity for dark, paranormal romances. That’s not to say I don’t enjoy sweet, loving romances either. And I also love retellings of classic stories such as Beauty and the Beast.
- I was born and raised in Florida. Yep, the sunshine state… though, I prefer storms and cooler weather over the hot and humid hell that is Spring and Summer here. I always have, always will!
- I have 2 large dogs and 3 cats that keep me company. I adore animals!
- I have a lot of books… okay, I’m a book hoarder. That won’t stop me from buying more… being broke might hinder that, but I will never have too many books, there is no such thing!
- Diamond painting is another addiction of mine, it just helps sooth me.
- My all-time favorite TV shows are Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin off Angel. I have loved these shows for over 15 years, and they will continue to be my favorites!
YOU CAN FIND HEATHER ONLINE AT:
WANT TO JOIN THE DREAMERS?